If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 0333 305 8293 to request cancellation.
We try to dispatch things very quickly so if you need to cancel your order please do so as soon as possible!
Please note once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
Returning Online Products
We hope you're happy with every Excel Mobility Product purchase you make with us,
but if this isn’t the case we hope to make the returns process as simple as possible.
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone to notify us of your decision to return. Below are our full details if you need to contact us for another reason.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.
- Telephone : 0333 305 8293
- Email : email@example.com
- Postal Address : ExcelMobilityscooters.co.uk c/o Mobility and Care Ltd, Whitehall Works, Whitehall Lane, Grays Essex RM17 6SS
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, Mobility & Care reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
Your warranty covers you for all manufacturing issues that occur
to the product. Please be advised that accidental damage is not covered under
the warranty. If your item is faulty or develops a fault please
contact us so we may work with you to provide the best solution whether that be
repair, replace or refund * Subject to Conditions in section 8 of Terms &
- We're happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve used or installed it we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. This could be up to 50% of the price of the item.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge an £80 fee to repackage the product(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Made To Order, have been specially adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect. For incontinence products a refund can only be granted if you haven't opened the outer packaging/wrapping.
- You can return the product(s) to us within 14 days of original delivery to receive a full refund (excluding delivery charge).
Items - Warranty
Engineered Collection Policy
Where goods need to be dismantled to enable return we can arrange to send a mobility technician to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
- If this service is needed, please notify us by phone or in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
- By ordering this service you agree to pay a cost of £80 (confirmed beforehand) as an engineer service fee.
- If your product(s) were delivered by Standard Delivery and you wish to return them via courier you’ll incur one of the following charges, depending on the product.
- At Mobility and Care we strive to save you as much money as possible as well as providing first class products and excellent service. However, the charges below are incurred by ourselves when we arrange a courier to collect your item, so if you select a returns collection you are agreeing to pay this returns fee.
- All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt of goods.
|Returns Collection Fee|
|Orders under £100||£7.95|